Neill talks with Kris Goudie about the iPad mini rumours and how the device may compare with the current array of 7 inch Android tablets. They touch on the low entry price point for a Kindle Fire (at only £129) and what the iPad mini might sell for, and suggest that it will be in the £199 to £249 price range. The iPad mini is not a product geared towards existing iPad and iPhone users but rather an inexpensive entry into the Apple ecosystem.
Coming up in October:
- October 23rd 2012: Apple Event
- October 26th 2012: Windows 8 Release Day
- October 29th 2012: Windows Phone 8 Event
- October 29th 2012: Google Android Event (update: cancelled due to bad weather)
- October 30th 2012: UK EE 4G Launch
Listen to Unravelling Technology every Friday with Kris @ Breakfast at around 8am on Sheffield Live! - 93.2fm.