BirchenallHowden will be running a MikroTik training course in Sheffield 2nd – 4th of October 2018.
The MTCNA training course is taught with the latest syllabus from MikroTik plus other extra useful topics and tips. It will provide you with the skills to configure and manage a MikroTik router.
Topics covered include...
- Installing and upgrading Router OS
- 1st Login
- Creating a simple network
- Setting up a standalone wireless access point
- Firewall filter and NAT rules
- Simple Queues
- Simple VPN Tunnels
What to expect
The training will be delivered by our own MikroTik Trainer Jono Thompson (MCTS, MCPS, MCNPS, MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCINE). Jono has worked with MikroTIk network devices for over 7 years and provides consultancy services to a wide range of clients.
What is included...
- 3 days Training (8:30am – 4pm)
- Free hAP lite router used on the course
- Tea / Coffee and drinks
- Training Material
- The exam (if required)
Upon completion of the exam...
- Free MikroTik Level 4 licence upon exam pass
- MikroTik Mug for exam score over 80%!
Book Your Place
The cost of the 3-day course is £549.50 (+VAT) and will take place at the BirchenallHowden offices in Sheffield. Places are limited, and your booking will be secure upon full receipt of payment. If you would like to book a place on the course, please get in touch with us using the link below...
You find our offices at...
178 Shoreham Street