To celebrate the 10th anniversary of BirchenallHowden, the whole team headed to Leeds for a weekend of fun and reminiscing.
We were up early on Saturday morning as we put our brains and brawn to the test on Leeds's own Crystal Maze. Check out our video of the day below...
After a hard day of challenges it was back to the hotel for some drinks and a browse over some scrap books filled with pictures and memories from the past 10 years! We did our best to hold back the tears...
It was then time for the #BHL10 quiz! Simon and Joe had put together some questions about the office and life at BirchenallHowden. Here are some of the questions to give you an idea...
1. According to the BHL drinks list, what kind of drink does Nathan prefer if available?
2. As per the big signs around the building, who is the BHL safety rep?
3. What colour is the carpet in the server room?
4. How many pool cues does BHL have?
5. For one point: which client is closest, and which client is furthest away from the office?
6. What colour is Neill's tie on the BHL website 'team' page?
7. Whose name is the top left of the sign in board next to the front door?
We had worked up an appetite with all that exercise and quizzing, so it was time for dinner.
After a well deserved meal we hit the tiles and raised a glass to great 10 years!